Friday, May 02, 2008

No Baby Yet

I had my weekly doctor's appointment today. Here's the scoop:

Baby's Heartrate - 150
Mom's weight - -2 lbs since last week / +15 lbs overall
2 cm dilated.
Doctor will give me the option of induction May 18th if I haven't delivered yet.
He will insist on an induction May 25th if no baby.

As it stands now, we do not want to be induced until the 25th.

So we wait....and continue nesting.