Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Catching Up

Don't laugh, but I'm just now dumping my pictures into our blog. I'm not sure where the time has gone! Please forgive the randomness of this post!

Sweet Cousins!


Happy Boy! He's getting so big!


Remember our post about Hannah being the star of the Christmas Eve Mass? Well, I just found this picture on my camera. It's not the best picture, but you can see her sitting in the priest's chair next to the deacon!

This Christmas we made Zsa Zsa's gingerbread cookies. I think Hannah likes them more than I do...that's saying a LOT!


This is from "Snow" at Atlantic Station. At night, it snows on the Christmas Tree at Atlantic Station. It took us a while, but we figured out that the "snow" was actually "soap". Andrew needed his mouth cleaned out anyway!

No comments: