Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Super Dad

I went out of town Saturday night and left Daddy with the 2 munchkins. I think that may have been the first time he's had both of them overnight by himself. Anyway, when I called to check on them on Sunday morning, Daddy told me that Hannah had woken up not feeling well. She looked really pale and said she felt like she was going to throw up. And she did. On the leather couch. Reilly woke up late...really late..around 10:45am only for Andrew to find that he had thrown up too. All over his crib. I asked Daddy if I needed to come home and he said "No, I can handle it."

So when I talked to Hannah and asked her if her tummy hurt, she said "No, Momma. I just threw up because I miss you." Awww. How sweet??

Thankfully they both were OK by noon. I guess it was something they both ate the night before.

I am so blessed to have a husband that will clean up throw up, the resulting laundry, and not complain. At all.

1 comment:

A said...

whao!!! points for Andrew!!!