Saturday, March 27, 2010

The aftermath

After the haircuts it was all unicorns and rainbows. No one was mad any more, not even Momma.

Reilly: "Do you believe you did not even get put in time-out after this stunt?"
Hannah: "Mom and Dad are such pushovers. I was laughing at them while I was getting my hair cut."
Reilly: "They gave me a lollipop, let's do this again next week!"
Hannah: "I think my dolls at home need a hair cut too, it isn't really all that hard."


Hannah was no longer upset about the whole thing. Momma did say that Hannah started crying after she saw her own hair in the mirror. I am not sure if she was crying because she saw her own hair, or if the guilt trip had started. Either way, she is now saddled with a 1980's wave haircut for a while, maybe they will come back in style soon.

No comments: