Monday, March 19, 2012

Reilly- A hockey story



Reilly is getting to be a big kid. He really is a cute, fun, little boy. He recently wrote at school that he likes to give his Daddy "Big Squeezes" (hugs). Everyone morning he tells me that he has something for me... And runs up to give me a hug.

A recent story... He was watching Ice Hockey with me tonight while his sister was working on an art project with mom. There was a big fight in the hockey game and there ended up being some blood on the ice. Hannah turned to see the ice crew cleaning the blood off the ice when she asked, "Daddy, what is that on the ice?". Like any good parent I lied and told her it was paint that fell on the ice. Reilly spoke up to correct the record, "Na-uh Sissy, that is blood". He will be a hockey player.

These two pictures were taken during Christmas 2011.

No comments: