Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sullivan's First Birthday

We celebrated Sullivan's First Birthday (3 weeks early) while we were at the beach. Since it was at the beach we decided to do a sailboat theme.
Who am I imitating?

Pre-Cake Family Picture. Reilly doesn't have the best face.
Oh look, now Reilly looks perfect as does Hannah and Sullivan. But wait, who the "H, E, Double Hockey Sticks" is that in the background? (his quote, not mine!)

I don't think I like this hat on my head, Dad.
forget about the hat, what is this goodness they just put in front of me?

You can't be serious. You want me to use my hands? Gross.
Hey Sullivan, Watch me. I'll show you how!

Yay!! They got me a spoon. I can't believe it took them this long.
I'll pose for a picture with you people, but I'm still going to suck this icing off my fingers.

Thanks Mom & Dad for making my fingers taste better than they have ever tasted before.

And Thank You G & Pop for hosting my party!


Cousin Love!

No comments: